- Beta Abrasives
- Flexible : Anti-waste rolls
- Flexible : Lamellar Discs - Aluminum Oxide
- Flexible : Lamellar Discs - Others
- Flexible : Lamellar Discs - Zirconium
- Flexible: Castors with hole
- Flexible: Castors with shank
- Flexible: Other flexible discs
- Flexible: Satinex Castors
- Hard: Discs for Steel - Cutting
- Hard: Discs for Steel - Grinding
- Hard: Discs for Steel & Stainless Steel - Cutting
- Hard: Discs for Steel & Stainless Steel - Grinding
- Hard: Discs for Stones - Cutting
- Hard: Shank Grindstones
- Beta Chemicals
- Bicycle tools
- Containers and assortments
- Cordless power tools
- Cutting and general maintenance tools
- Drilling and threading tools
- Electronics and micromechanics
- Empty displays
- Hammers and chisels
- Individual modules
- male-end wrenches and bits
- Measuring and marking tools
- Motorbike repair
- Pliers and nippers
- Plumbing tools
- Pneumatic tools
- Products under the brand name BM
- Safety footwear (and technical socks)
- Sockets and accessories
- Sparkproof tools
- Stainless steel
- Tethered tools
- Torque wrenches and multipliers
- Vehicle repair
- Wire rope accessories
- Workshop Equipment C45
- Workshop Equipment RSC55
Beta’s family of screwdrivers, offset key wrenches and bits has been designed to satisfy end users’ need for high performance and unique comfort.
Based on the selection of a special type of steel, accurate working and tailored heat treatment, the blades of these tools boast top-end torsional characteristics. In addition, the superior technopolymers, the sophisticated moulding technology and the functionally designed handle result in outstanding effort transmission – for example, under extreme operating conditions.
Beta has developed 3 main ranges of screwdrivers: BetaEvox, BetaGrip, BetaMax. Other ranges include screwdrivers with steel heads, screwdrivers with interchangeable blades, screwholding screwdrivers and offset screwdrivers; offset key wrenches, offset hexagon key wrenches, T-handle wrenches, nut spinners with handles; bits and bit holders.
Main features of Beta’s screwdrivers
Precision and durability: the tip is made from extremely hard, wear-resistant steel. The chrome-plating free tip, which is duly protected from oxidation with phosphate-coating treatment, has been designed to prevent dimensional changes.
Comfort and safety of use: the handle is fitted with a soft coating and a hard core, which is directly injected onto the blade, for improved fixing safety.
Remarkable torsional strength: steel with a high yield point results in significantly improved torsional strength. Heat treatment ensures gradual yielding in case of misuse, thereby preventing sudden breakage.
Grip: the handle has an antislip polyurethane coating, for enhanced hand grip – for example, in the presence of grease and/or oil. Polyurethane is extremely resistant to both wear and abrasion, and is particularly insensitive to solvents.
The brand-new BetaEvox screwdrivers have an octagonal section for enhanced rapidity; the hole allows the screwdriver to hang for easy storage.