- Beta Abrasives
- Flexible : Anti-waste rolls
- Flexible : Lamellar Discs - Aluminum Oxide
- Flexible : Lamellar Discs - Others
- Flexible : Lamellar Discs - Zirconium
- Flexible: Castors with hole
- Flexible: Castors with shank
- Flexible: Other flexible discs
- Flexible: Satinex Castors
- Hard: Discs for Steel - Cutting
- Hard: Discs for Steel - Grinding
- Hard: Discs for Steel & Stainless Steel - Cutting
- Hard: Discs for Steel & Stainless Steel - Grinding
- Hard: Discs for Stones - Cutting
- Hard: Shank Grindstones
- Beta Chemicals
- Bicycle tools
- Containers and assortments
- Assortments in rigid thermoformed tray
- Assortments in soft module
- bags and cases
- COMBO - Modular System
- Loose assortments
- Portable tool chests and mobile roller cabs
- Roller cab and tool cabinet assortments
- Single modules in hard thermoformed tray with tools
- Single modules in soft foam tray with tools
- Tool cabinets
- Tool chests
- Work benches
- Cordless power tools
- Cutting and general maintenance tools
- Drilling and threading tools
- Electronics and micromechanics
- Empty displays
- Hammers and chisels
- Individual modules
- male-end wrenches and bits
- Measuring and marking tools
- Motorbike repair
- Pliers and nippers
- Plumbing tools
- Pneumatic tools
- Products under the brand name BM
- Safety footwear (and technical socks)
- Sockets and accessories
- Sparkproof tools
- Stainless steel
- Stainless steel tools
- Tethered tools
- Torque wrenches and multipliers
- Vehicle repair
- Wire rope accessories
- Workshop Equipment C45
- Workshop Equipment C45PRO
- Workshop Equipment RSC55
Tightening a bolt is not always enough to guarantee secure tightening.
Cleaning, lubrication and sealing are also necessary.
Therefore, we have developed a range of high-quality chemicals to supplement the wrenches and tightening tools we have been manufacturing for eighty years.
The products, which were selected based on accurate assessment of the requirements of the users, whether vehicle repair shops or industrial maintenance firms, can satisfy general as well as special needs.
Working with Italian-based companies leading the way in premium production worldwide allowed us to develop top-performance products.
One hundred percent Italian production, first-rate raw materials, ongoing innovation of the manufacturing cycles and stringent testing result in a minimized impact on both man and the environment.
The range comprises anaerobic sealants, cyanoacrylate adhesives and aerosol cans for maintaining, cleaning and lubricating mechanical parts.
Countries where the products of the Beta Chemicals range are allowed to be distributed: Austria, Belgium, France, Italy, Hungary, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom.