- Beta Abrasives
- Flexible : Anti-waste rolls
- Flexible : Lamellar Discs - Aluminum Oxide
- Flexible : Lamellar Discs - Others
- Flexible : Lamellar Discs - Zirconium
- Flexible: Castors with hole
- Flexible: Castors with shank
- Flexible: Other flexible discs
- Flexible: Satinex Castors
- Hard: Discs for Steel - Cutting
- Hard: Discs for Steel - Grinding
- Hard: Discs for Steel & Stainless Steel - Cutting
- Hard: Discs for Steel & Stainless Steel - Grinding
- Hard: Discs for Stones - Cutting
- Hard: Shank Grindstones
- Beta Chemicals
- Bicycle tools
- Containers and assortments
- Cordless power tools
- Cutting and general maintenance tools
- Drilling and threading tools
- Electronics and micromechanics
- Empty displays
- Hammers and chisels
- Individual modules
- male-end wrenches and bits
- Measuring and marking tools
- Motorbike repair
- Pliers and nippers
- Plumbing tools
- Pneumatic tools
- Products under the brand name BM
- Safety footwear (and technical socks)
- Sockets and accessories
- Sparkproof tools
- Stainless steel
- Tethered tools
- Torque wrenches and multipliers
- Vehicle repair
- Wire rope accessories
- Workshop Equipment C45
- Workshop Equipment RSC55
Pliers and nippers
An extended family of tools constantly renewed but always produced according to Beta standards, with the best alloy steels, chrome-plated finishing and the best ergonomic handles.
The steels are chosen to provide a high strength level and uniform hardness. The pliers’ and nippers’ cutting edges are submitted to a localised induction hardening treatment, to increase hardness.
The bright chrome-plated finishing and the pliers’ body and sides’ finishing allow to obtain smoothly ground head corners and make these tools particularly handy in rotating operations.
The ergonomic bi-material handles guarantee the perfect compromise between smoothness and resistance, placing the point of force application in the centre of the palm of the hand.
The 1150HPC pliers with Hypercut technology are an example of technical excellence: the steel cutting edges with high hardness (65HRC) and remarkable cutting capacity is inserted into the molybdenum alloy steel, which provides flexibilityand a high strength level.
The decentralized pin increases the leverage effect. The perfect nose alignment and the sloping profile allow precision in restricted areas.